- Find a piece of string or strip of paper no wider than 1.4 cm (1/2 inch).
- Wrap it around the base of the appropriate finger.
- Use a pen to mark the point on the string/paper where it overlaps, forming a complete circle.
- With a ruler, measure the length from the starting end of the string/paper to the pen mark.
- Use the chart below to determine your UK ring size.
|Inside Diameter (mm)||
Inside Diameter (inches)
|UK/Ireland Ring Size|
The thicker the ring, the tighter the fit, so if you choose a ring with a deep band width, you will likely need to go one size up.
The best time of day to measure is in the evening, when your fingers are largest. Avoid measuring when you’re cold, as fingers are at least half a size smaller.
If you're still unsure, make the most of our resizable rings or drop us a message on social media for further guidance.